Why is it that although 91 percent of executives want to be considered customer experience (CX) leaders, only 38 percent of them have started on any CX initiative within their company. As such, it is not surprising that the most-common challenges to starting CX initiatives include a lack of funding (32 percent), an inflexible technology infrastructure (28 percent), and a siloed organizational structure (25 percent, according to the 2013 “Oracle Global Customer Experience Survey.”)
This year, Oracle OpenWorld San Francisco has a specialized focused area around customer experience, CX @ OpenWorld. This new focus area will provide sessions, mini presentations, interactive journey mapping workshops, and demos to help customers deliver a quality, targeted customer experience. Attendees will be able to learn, share, and network with Oracle executives, customers, and partners. Hear about CX trends as well as strategy, solutions, and technology.
Attendees will be able to explore the content by six different tracks:
- Customer Experience Strategy and Design
Presentations will be given by top industry companies such as AGInteractive, Accenture, Avaya, Capgemini, Deloitte, Infosys, McAfee, SapientNitro, Tata Consultancy Services, Wipro, and many more. Only CX @ OpenWorld offers such great content all in one location.
Program highlights include:
- Dedicated CX zone for CX/CRM, Moscone West, Level 3
- 140+ CX sessions across CX Strategy and Design, Marketing, Sales, Commerce, Service, Social and Industry tracks
- Cloud and on-premise application content, including Oracle ATG, Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle Eloqua, Oracle Endeca, Oracle Fusion, Oracle Knowledge, Oracle RightNow Cloud Service, and Siebel
- 15 Customer Journey Mapping workshops
- CX Exhibition Experience
- CX Industry Showcase Pavilion
- Meet the Experts sessions
Don’t miss out on the largest business and technology event of the year, Oracle OpenWorld. With this specialized focused area, CX @ OpenWorld, it will provide all of the industry experts and knowledge under one roof. To register, visit the event website.
Tata Consultancy Services